Sunday, December 11, 2011

Stripped, Scared, and Sacred

Once again there has been a lack of updates, and I'm sorry about that but after Abra-Cadaver was over there was Halloween to deal with and then I got sick for a month. Plus work, plus stress, plus a dozen other things.
SO BLAH.

But to make up for it my little ghoulies, I have a very special treat for you. It's loud, it's shrill, it has foul language and a lot of babbling, and you stick it in your ear-hole.
That's right, me and Mama have made a podcast.

So may I present to you, 'Stripped, Scared, and Sacred.' A podcast that is about Burlesque, Horror and Magic. And probably a few other random things that fall out of our brains.
Episode 1:
Part 1
Part 2

(It's in two parts because we couldn't upload the whole thing as one chunk, in the future we are either going to trim down the length or get a paid account so it can be one.)

Opening and closing music done by: Uncle Sigmund

1 comment:

  1. Very entertaining...I look forward to hear more about the shite that is American Horror Story :)

    ReplyDelete